Web Application Penetration Testing For Beginners
- Understanding the functioning of browsers and the Web
- Get a deeper understanding of every aspect of HTTP, such as HTTP versions, headers, body response status codes, and more
- Understanding layers of security such as WAF, reverse proxy, proxy and proxy server as well as Vhost
- Get a solid understanding of Burp Suite applications from simple to advanced testing, from manual to automated testing.
- Discover how to do recon using common tools and methods.
- Understand the application penetration testing methodology.
- Develop test cases to evaluate applications.
- Understand Owasp Top 10
- Learn about many vulnerabilities like IDOR, SQL, Privilege Escalation and more others.