Rapid Scan in a web vulnerability scanner comes with handy options. Rapid use some preinstalled Kali Linux tools to scan the vulnerability on the web.
nmap, dnsrecon, wafw00f, uniscan, sslyze, fierce, lbd, theharvester, dnswalk and golismero
- ✔️ DNS/HTTP Load Balancers & Web Application Firewalls.
- ✔️ Checks for Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal
- ✔️ SSL related Vulnerabilities (heartbleed, FREAK, POODLE, CCS Injection, LOGJAM, OCSP Stapling).
- ✔️ Commonly Opened Ports.
- ✔️ DNS Zone Transfers using multiple tools (Fierce, DNSWalk, DNSRecon, DNSEnum).
- ✔️ Sub-Domains Brute Forcing.
- ✔️ Open Directory/File Brute Forcing.
- ✔️ Shallow XSS, SQLi and BSQLi Banners.
- ✔️ Slow-Loris DoS Attack, LFI (Local File Inclusion), RFI (Remote File Inclusion) & RCE (Remote Code Execution).
Usage And Installation
apt-get install python2
wget -O rapidscan.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/skavngr/rapidscan/master/rapidscan.py
chmod +x rapidscan.py
python rapidscan.py example.com
Now the above command will install the tool and will start scanning the web for the vulnerability. you can give the domain name you want to scan, remember scanning without permission of the domain owner is not allowed.